Pages

Joined the Blogger Crowd!

Never thought that I would actually have my own blog . . . it's cool! =) I guess I'm like a little kid-sister following in her brother's, her hero's footsteps. Kevin's always been the pace setter in our family, where ever Kevin goes, the rest are sure to follow. =)

7 comments:

Ashley Sebo said...

I knew you would start your blog someday!!!! I 'm very proud of you my sister!!! I'm sorry I took sooo long to leave my comment. I didn't read my mail until this morning! I Loove you alot my Dearest! Keep up the great work!

Emily said...

Thank you soo much leaving a comment, Ashley!

Nathan LeMaster said...

Welcome to the fun, sometimes time-wasting, always engaging world of Blogging. Hope that you have fun, learn a lot and shine with the light of your Lord in everything that you do.

Emily said...

Thank you! I'm having soo much fun already. =)

Kyle said...

Nice blog! And I like that song, too. One of my favorites if not my favorite.

Now I have another blog to check, but no worries, I don't mind. ;)

Emily said...

Glad you don't mind adding another blog to your list. =D

Ashley Sebo said...

of course he doesn't! Love you dear!