Pages

A Lepoard, Hiking, and Snow

That was a random title . . . but that's life for you. =) Randomness aside, we went to a mini version of the Wild Animal Park called 'The Living Desert'. And if you don't know what the Wild Animal Park is, well, it would take a while to explain it in detail, but, basically, it's a place where they have exoctic animals and some not so exoctic animals. =) So, I thought I'd post a few pictures.

Some really pretty flowers.
A weird shot of a butterfly.
We made sure to put Ricky to work. =DTHE awesome lepoard, not a very good picture though. =(


Then, on Saturday, we went up to Idywild to hike . . . in the snow, quite a bit of snow. =) Some of us were told that there wouldn't be very much snow on the trail. Well, somebody was either a bit off in their estimation or to a local, like them, maybe it wasn't very much snow. =) Anyways, despite all that, we still had a grand time with Jennifer, Christopher, and his mom.


A beautiful view. Gotta love it!A really cool picture. =)Kevin looking cool.Kevin and Ricky just looking.Everybody on the hike.



It was such a blessing to enjoy the beautiful world God has made! God's handiwork is truly amazing!! I'll leave you with this verse, very fitting I think.


"Praise Him for His mighty acts: praise Him according to His excellent greatness. "


Psalm 150:2

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Hey, looks like a great time! Hiking is always fun, and I'm glad no one got eaten at the Wild Animal Park. ;)

Liz Brown said...

Hiking in the snow with short sleeves?? :)

Emily said...

Oh yeah, forgot to explain that, it does look rather funny. =D It was actually quite warm, especially when we were hiking aroung, somwhere in the 70's I think.

Katherine said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures; it looks like you all had a fun time. :-)

You have a nice blog.

~Kelsey

http://setapart.wordpress.com

Rebecca said...

Looks beautiful, and a lot of fun! Remember when we went to the Wild Animal Park, or somthing like that? It was a blast!

Ashley Sebo said...

You are very wrong about your photography skills! Your doing great m'dear!