Pages

Sighting of the King

A while back, I was reading in a Christian magazine, and they had this one section with the title 'Sightings of the King', telling about God's hand in different people's lives. When I think of God's over and abundant provision in my life, 'Sightings of the King' truly does apply! This past week, a friend of ours, who owns a violin shop, called saying that he would really like to bless us with a good violin at an excellent price. My Great-Grandpa's violin broke and needed much repair, so I was back to my old student one. We weren't too sure about the offer, the money didn't seem to really be there. But then, my dear Grandma, so sweetly offered to pay for a good portion of it. God provided a way and showered me with such a special blessing! It is an amazing thought that God knows our every need and fulfils it, not always how we would 'like', but as He sees as best for us. God is good!

My new violin! :)

"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh it is a tree of life."

Poverbs 13:12

5 comments:

Rachel (Stevens) Buckingham said...

Yay!!! I'm SO happy for you! :-) I know how much you wanted and needed one! The Lord is SO good to provide for us...in so many different ways! I love you LOTS!

Rebecca said...

That's a beautiful violin, Emily! So glad the Lord blessed you in this way!!!

Ashley Sebo said...

all I can do is smile.....
Remember????

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, Emmy!! I'm so excited and happy that the Lord provided this for you....especially when you needed it the most! Love you tons!!
-Lolly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! How exciting that the Lord raised up a violin!