The most photographed couple in history... :) We pulled out some of our civil war costumes for them, had a grand time taking pictures, and laughing at how hard it was to get them to stop talking to each other for just one second to get a picture. Jk They're the best! :)
Darleen looks so lovely in this one! Love you, girl!
Beach day was a blast!
A few of us girls trekked all the way out on the rock pier thingy. It was fun, but we did the most insane thing ever, going barefoot. :s Next time I do that, if there is a next time, I'm totally wearing a good, no, make that 'awesome,' pair of tennis shoes. ;)
And of course, being girls and having a camara, we had to get pictures of ourselves. I just wonder why I was picked to be on the other end of the camara... ;) Those are probably my exact thoughts in this picture.
Keep going down...
There, that makes sense. :)
Ultimate frisbee! It was a bit squished though, we had a whole bunch of people playing on a tiny little field. Or more like a strip of grass. :)
Then we drove cross country with Darleen and Mrs. Waltman to visit the whole Waltman family in Tennesse. It was a blast! But after sitting in a car with your knees in your mouth (slight exaggeration here) :) for about 20 hours, you practically go crazy if someone even says the word "car." :D Getting off the driving thing, the whole trip was really a blessing, and a lot of fun! The Waltmans were awesome in putting up with us! :D
In Texas, we stopped at the Cooper family's house (friends of the Waltmans). They were really sweet to take us in, even though they had never met us before. And instead of the 6 inch rule we had the 6 sibling rule. ;) Totally bored out of our minds here. :D
Then we had to get one with us "posed" as having fun. ;)
Like the title says, my cup's full and running over with God's abundant blessings. I could never be thankful enough! He is so good.
"Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever!' Ps. 106:1
6 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good trip! I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, Lord willing! :-) I love you!
Lovely, Emily! It looks like you had the best time eveh! :) And your blog is beautiful!
Love you, girl! *hugs*
It was great to see you Sunday! Sure missed you.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I highly approve of such behavior, especially when I do it so much myself! :D
Love ya!
Neat! I'm glad you had a good time!
It is good to have you back!
love you Annie!
Oh! I always love reading your posts!! You do a great job!!
Oh, I love you too miss, and I do miss you! How are you doing?! Thanks for taking the pictures of Kevin and I! We loved them... Yes, we do enjoy talking also. (guilty grin!)
God bless you dear!!
Darleen
Hey, walking barefoot was soooooo much fun! I miss you tons, but it was great being able to go to the beach that time!
Post a Comment