I feel alone, broken, forgotten,
But it's just then
That God picks me up
To hold me close forever.
In His loving embrace,
I'm renewed in the light of His face.
He's making a murial with love
Of my broken and buried dreams.
Filling me with hope again,
Taking the deep hurt and pain,
He bears it all for me.
He knows every sorrow, every tear.
My hand in His, I can dream,
But it's just then
That God picks me up
To hold me close forever.
In His loving embrace,I'm renewed in the light of His face.
He's making a murial with love
Of my broken and buried dreams.
Filling me with hope again,Taking the deep hurt and pain,
He bears it all for me.
He knows every sorrow, every tear.
My hand in His, I can dream,All the broken shards together weave.
He hasn't ever forgotten . . .
He still knows my heart's song.
By Elsa Wheaton
Isaiah 43:19-- "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth."
4 comments:
That's so true, thanks for the encouragement!
Love you, Monty-Girl!
Wow! Em, that poem defines our relationship with Jesus so perfectly!!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing that!
Lots of Love,
Lois
That's beautiful, Emily! Thanks for posting! Love you bunches!
Lovely, Emmi!! :) Very, very beautiful, girl! ;)
Much love,
Kay
Post a Comment