And then moving on to something very much less exciting ... everydayness! :P We haven't really been doing anything earth shaking--unless you count cleaning--so here's a some pictures of our normal life. Though, I don't think that anybody is really "normal." I mean, who defines normal? Normal is relative. My, I am one for random rabbit trails. :)Anyhow ... dinner table rush. :)
And then a game of LIFE with Coke, or Richard, or Ricky, or Doc, or Hurley, or whatever you like to call him. :)
On Saturday Mom, Dad, and I ran off to the Fullerton Aburitum (I doubt that's spelled right). It's a lovely place with benches and gazeboes and trees and all sorts of lovely, romantic things. My brothers wouldn't be caught dead there. :) I suppose that Dad's mellowed out with the years and doesn't mind it anymore. Anyways, I think it's a lovely place; but then again, I am a girl, so that might have something to do with it ...Light at the end of the tunnel.
And a few pictures of Mum and Dad.

I think this is hilarious! Dad thought that they must have a picture with the pumpkin, as a joke, of course. :) Mom looks like she's thinking, "I don't know about this, Bill ..." lol
Aren't the fall leaves simply beautiful? I love fall ...
A lovely gazebo ... I know, I know, you can definitely pin me as a "dreamy, romantical girl." You might as well say it. :D




"Live an extrordinary, ordinary life." --Unknown
And a few pictures of Mum and Dad.

I think this is hilarious! Dad thought that they must have a picture with the pumpkin, as a joke, of course. :) Mom looks like she's thinking, "I don't know about this, Bill ..." lol
Aren't the fall leaves simply beautiful? I love fall ...
A lovely gazebo ... I know, I know, you can definitely pin me as a "dreamy, romantical girl." You might as well say it. :D



"Live an extrordinary, ordinary life." --Unknown "Even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life a ransom for many." Mark 10:45
8 comments:
Oh, Emmi, those are beautiful pictures! You have a wonderful talent, girlie! :) Let us see more? Please? :)
Love, Kay
I had to hear about Kevin's engagement from Justin sending me a chat transcript. Pretty degrading, but still exciting news. ;)
Richard is called "Coke"? I should call Stephen "Mountain Dew". But suicide is wrong, so I won't.
@ Kayla--You want to see more?? Sweet girl you are! :) If you post some more, I'll post some more. ;) Deal?
@ Kyle--LOL at your comment! :) Glad you heard about it someway. :D And, yep, sometimes we call Ricky "Coke" in place of some other nicknames, though it's kind of become a thing of the past ... ;)
Good post sis I like it. I have a hard time believing that I am engaged too. :)
Congratulations to Kevin and Darleen!! We are all excited!
Emily, I love those pictures! They are very well taken! I see alot of hidden talent in them, girl! Isn't it so neat to capture those precious moments to share in the years to come? Love you tons Monty!
Hey girl!
Your tagged! Let's hear about you!
Love you!
Here are the rules:
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write Six Random Things about yourself.
• “Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post
• Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
• Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
Hey Emily!
Thanks for the honorary mention! :) I'm truly blessed to be engaged to your brother! Did I mentioned, I'm "somewhat" head over heels in love with him! :) (Somewhat is defined by a huge amount!)
Oh, on the pictures! I'm impressed. You do have a photograper's eye!!
Love, Darleen
ROFL!!!!! Em, you're soo witty! I loved this post, and yeah I should totally "get with it." I heard Kevin was engaged(not that it shocked me) from Justin while playing Octopus on a Wednesday. I wish I had an older brother who would get engaged....then I'd finally have something interesting to post about! (Ok, so maybe that desire stemmed from a wrong motivation.) Anyways, Lots of love and hugs and kisses! BTW, Did I mention how much I loved this post??
(You should really find a way to block people like me from commenting on your site.) ;)
Post a Comment