Pages

It's About Time...

...that I post...and...tell the biggest, loveliest, happiest news there ever was: Darleen is pregnant!!!!!!!!!! Ah, I'm SO excited!! Can you tell? :D I'm going to be an aunt! :) :) :) I never would have thought last year that Kevin would be married and on his way to having a cutie kind of like this one. Thing is, this baby will have nothing on the new Weston baby. ;)
Moving on to other much less exciting stuff--we survived the Seminar again this year. No really, it turned out very well. :) And Ashley got to take my senior pictures, too. :) Here's just a couple of my favorites. Ashley did a fantastic job--just like I new she would!! Thank you so very much, Ash! You have no idea what a blessing it was that you would do this for me! :)Then I had to get one of her... Every photographer has to have pictures of herself. ;)
Here's some everyday stuff again. And I didn't put any more mushy couple pictures since I heard rumor that some people were very grossed out. ;)

Richard and made breakfast together last Saturday and had a grand time. Richard is the best pancake-making guy there is. :D A chef in his element. Dramatic cooking pictures are always cool. "Don't mess with Richard, or he'll mess with you." :D
Mom and computers have never mixed. I'm telling you, they're like oil and water. So Dad comes to the rescue.The prince rides up on his valiant steed and saves the day! And it's not too mushy, right? ;)
Mum working......and working. :)Richard working, too. I have this obsession with working people...maybe because I'm not so good at it myself. ;)
Well, I guess I can work a little bit--when it's sewing that needs to be done. I love our trusty Bernina--it even looks cool, too. :)We've been playing a fair bit of Dutch Blitz lately. We even got The Couple to play last night. ;) Oh, and if you didn't know, "The Couple" is referring to Jeremy and Aimee. Yeah, but anyways, Ricky totally smoked me the other day. I was charbroiled when he got done with me--spent over half the game in the negatives. :S
Talk to the hand that won it all.
If I don't have couple pictures, can I have a flower picture? :)Well, that's it, peoples. Have smashing day! (not literally, please) :D

8 comments:

Rachel (Stevens) Buckingham said...

What exciting news about Darleen! This was a very fun post, Em! I really enjoyed reading it. :-) So Richard smoked you...rather charboiled you at Dutch Blitz? For shame! ;-)

Melinda D. said...

Congratulations on becoming an aunt! It's really one of the best things in the world!

Congratuatlations also on reaching the end of highschool. Those are lovely senior pictures.

Laura said...

Great post, Em! :) How wonderfully exciting about K/D. :D Love your pictures as usual... yeah for Dutch Blitz!

Anonymous said...

Loved this post! Fun pictures and comments! :-D Congratulations to you and your family on the new addition!!! How exciting!!! Being an aunt is.....amazing. :-D
-Bonnie D.

Lois Munteanu said...

Ok, well, I've exhausted my screams last night....but, that is some SERIOUSLY exciting news! Please keep us posted on how Junior's doing. :) Loved the post!

Ashley Sebo said...

I'm so excited for you, Em!!!!! It was fun to be the first to know!!!! Thanks for letting me know! Congratultions, Aunty-to be!!

I'm very glad you were pleased with your senior pictures! Overall, you made it so much more easier! Thank you for the opportunity to practice!!! I enjoyed every minute!!!

Don't worry, every winner must lose someday!!!!! Your time will come!

Love you, alot! Hugs!

Darleen Weston said...

Hey, Emily!
We are very, very, very excited, too!!!!!

It's funny, everyone was asking Darleen every week or so, "are you pregnant YET???" And we've been dying to announce it, 'cept Darleen wouldn't let us until now...

Can you imagine Kevin and Darleen as a Daddy and Mommy?? Wow, that'll be so different, and neat!

--Joleen

Kim said...

Dear Emily,
It is so neat to think of being an Aunt! We are all very excited, as I know you are. I can't wait until ya'll visit. Kevin said we are going camping if ya'll come.

Congratulations! Graduating is such a nice thing! I liked it when I graduated!

Love you lots