We had a little birthday party for Daddy-O this week with green and white streamers. Fun times. :)
I had a roll of green and a roll of white crepe paper, some time, and a crazy idea...'nuff said. :) I love how the camera, of its own accord, focused on his hands. My camera is very smart. :D
Watch out! Emily is armed with a squishy ball and a ticket to Knotts Berry Farm. :D The Sebos very sweetly offered to take me to Knotts Berry Farm for the day. I had SOOO much fun! Thank you, Sebos!!! You are such an amazing family and some incredible examples to me. Love you all and thanks a million!!
A super adorable picture by Ashley. It looks like somone else likes squishy balls, too. :D
All of us young'uns. :D
Ashley and I always get a picture together every Thanksgiving. Since I couldn't go to church on Thanksgiving Day, we took some at Knotts. Thanks for the pictures, Daniel. :)
Something tasted bad. ;)
Now this is a beautiful girl, peoples. :) Love you so much, Ashley! You made the day such a blast! Thank you for being my "roller coaster partner" and letting me squeeze your poor hand off. :) I pretty much broke the skin on her finger on one of the rides. Yep, she is longsuffering to boot. :D
We went on the spinning things and got some pretty sweet pictures. I love how the people are in focus and the backround is a blur...just the type of thing that makes your toungue curl in pure delight. And that was very random. :D 
Yes, like I said earlier, I braved a few of the tamer roller coasters. Ash and I are in the fifth one. She's laughing and I'm screaming my head off. :D I can't figure out how she can laugh. Maybe having a partner that's holloring insanely and about to faint might help.
Good times...
Two cuties on the grass. :)
Two very beautiful people, inside and out. 
This is a bit overdue, but not forgotten. :) Kayla (http:///thesongofmysoul.blogspot.com/) and Courtney (http://courtneykrause.blogspot.com/) have tagged me! They both have super fun blogs that I really like...so go visit them. :D As for the tag duties--here goes. :)
I had a roll of green and a roll of white crepe paper, some time, and a crazy idea...'nuff said. :) I love how the camera, of its own accord, focused on his hands. My camera is very smart. :D
Watch out! Emily is armed with a squishy ball and a ticket to Knotts Berry Farm. :D The Sebos very sweetly offered to take me to Knotts Berry Farm for the day. I had SOOO much fun! Thank you, Sebos!!! You are such an amazing family and some incredible examples to me. Love you all and thanks a million!!
A super adorable picture by Ashley. It looks like somone else likes squishy balls, too. :D
All of us young'uns. :D
Ashley and I always get a picture together every Thanksgiving. Since I couldn't go to church on Thanksgiving Day, we took some at Knotts. Thanks for the pictures, Daniel. :)
Something tasted bad. ;)
Now this is a beautiful girl, peoples. :) Love you so much, Ashley! You made the day such a blast! Thank you for being my "roller coaster partner" and letting me squeeze your poor hand off. :) I pretty much broke the skin on her finger on one of the rides. Yep, she is longsuffering to boot. :D
We went on the spinning things and got some pretty sweet pictures. I love how the people are in focus and the backround is a blur...just the type of thing that makes your toungue curl in pure delight. And that was very random. :D 
Yes, like I said earlier, I braved a few of the tamer roller coasters. Ash and I are in the fifth one. She's laughing and I'm screaming my head off. :D I can't figure out how she can laugh. Maybe having a partner that's holloring insanely and about to faint might help.
Good times...
Two cuties on the grass. :)
Two very beautiful people, inside and out. 
This is a bit overdue, but not forgotten. :) Kayla (http:///thesongofmysoul.blogspot.com/) and Courtney (http://courtneykrause.blogspot.com/) have tagged me! They both have super fun blogs that I really like...so go visit them. :D As for the tag duties--here goes. :)
Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. (Ok, you might want to disown me altogether after this one...) I used to chew on Kleenex and pretend it was gum. If you're grossed out...so am I. One thing that I want to get straight though: they were unused, so you can chalk one up for that. :) LOL
2. When I was little, I loved these shoes I called Jellies. They were hot pink, plastic, and sparkly. I got a pair every birthday and would completely wear them out in about six months. Seriously, it was the highlight of my birthday. :D
3. I've never been bowling. Ricky says I'm not missing much. :D
4. I loooove denim. You probably already knew that, seeing as I wear it a LOT, but what you might not know is that I have a denim pillowcase. :D You always knew there was something really disturbing about me but couldn't quite put your finger on it, right? :)
5. Someday I want to go white water rafting.
6. I have 12 pairs of shoes, counting flip-flops. Not too bad for a girl, right? ;) (And why am I telling people this??) :)
7. The dumbest thing I've ever done: eating a big spoonful of instant mashed potato flakes. :D Now that is DUMB. The stuff expands and the starch sticks to your teeth and it becomes a very horrific thing just to be able to swallow it. Please learn from my mistake and don't ever do that to yourself. ;)
Part II of Tag Duties
1. Have you ever ridden an elephant? Nopes.
2. Have you ever eaten squid? No, I've never had the chance, and if I did have the chance, I wouldn't eat it then either.
3. What is something crazy you have done with your friend? Staying up 'till 4 in the morning watching North and South when the Brown girls were out here--absolute craziness...but a lot of fun. :D My Dad was off to work before we were in bed. Surprisingly, we really didn't feel all that tired. It was about a week later that it actually hit me. :D
3. What is something crazy you have done with your friend? Staying up 'till 4 in the morning watching North and South when the Brown girls were out here--absolute craziness...but a lot of fun. :D My Dad was off to work before we were in bed. Surprisingly, we really didn't feel all that tired. It was about a week later that it actually hit me. :D
4. Have you ever held an alligator? Nope.
5. Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? Gross. No.
6. What is your first and foremost dream in life? This isn't really a "first and foremost," but I would love to take pictures for at least one wedding. :)
5. Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? Gross. No.
6. What is your first and foremost dream in life? This isn't really a "first and foremost," but I would love to take pictures for at least one wedding. :)
7. What is your dream vacation? I'd love to go back to Georgia to do another CI. Going to Yosemite would be amazing, too.
8. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? The Russians Are Coming
9. What is your favorite song? Right now, "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"
9. What is your favorite song? Right now, "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"
10. If you could change the world in just one way, what would you do? I'm not even going to go there. :S Whatever I would want to change would probably end up in a huge mess. That's why I'm glad God's in charge. :)
(Oh, and I tag anyone who wants to do it...)
"O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good..." Psalm 106:1
8 comments:
What a fun post! I loved all your pictures. Great job!
I really enjoy your blog - it's such fun to read!
~Courtney
You really had Becca and I in stitches during part of this post! Thanks for brightening our evening. ;-)
Love you lots, Em!
Okay, Emily,
I used to LOVE Jellie shoes, too! Yes, the pink glittery ones to boot. :o)
Also, maybe we can white water raft together. I've been eager to do that myself. Also, just for your information, they say our area here in TN is one of the best places to White Water Raft, SO let's plan a trip for the summer, ok?!
Love y'all!
Darleen
LOVE YOU, EM!!!! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!!
White water rafting is great! You'd love it! Great post by the way! :)
Good post, Emily!
It was such fun to have you come with us to Knotts! We are so glad you enjoyed it! (Your so funny, you barely hurt my finger!)I have to admit, though, you did surprise me by riding as many coasters as you did!!!
I really liked this year's thanksgiving picture! It turned out well! As for the other one.....*smile*
Have a wonderful day!! Love you!
I just found your blog and I love your pictures! I'm going to be following and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.
Blessings In Christ,
Cassie
http://insidecassiesmind.blogspot.com/
Ems (can I call you that?),
I used to chew on colored contruction paper and pretend it was gum! Can anyone top that?! :)
~Johanna Kautt (age 12)
www.texasskies.blogspot.com
Post a Comment