
Christmas celebrations. We had an early Christmas with Jennifer and Christopher before they flew to Texas. It was lots of fun and to burn a few calories, we thought we should take a hike. If it could actually be called a hike... Let's just say it wasn't in the wilds of California. :) At any rate, we had a grand time. And see, Cali doesn't get its fall colors until December. :D lol
"I see a bear... No wait! I think it's Bigfoot!!!"
"I see a bear... No wait! I think it's Bigfoot!!!"
"...Oh...it's just Steve." LOL ;)
A leaf. A dumby writing this caption. ;P
I thought this one was kind of unusual...not sure whether to say it's a good unusual or a bad unusual. At any rate, the subject is just lovely. :)
Now this looks really super edited, but all I did was crop and lighten it a bit. The blue is all natural. :) And it was a complete accident--no skill on my part. I love accidents like that. :)
Like I said before, it certainly wasn't the wilds of California. :) Too many wires, if you ask me.
Once there was us...
Then there was them. (brothers-in-law) ;) We couldn't ask for better. :D
Pure incredibleness. 
I think this one is so sweet. :)
Another boring scenic shot...
To top it all off, the sunset was gorgeous! I just wish the picture had turned out better... :(
Christmas morning. I didn't get too many pictures, because, as you know, it would be much too incriminating. (Will accept bribes, if you really want to see all of them.) ;)
Reading the most incredible story ever.
That's it, peoples. :) May the Lord pour out His blessings on you. May you be overwhelmed by His goodness and mercy. And may you see, feel, taste, hear, and understand God's love in a whole new way.
"But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more."
A leaf. A dumby writing this caption. ;P
I thought this one was kind of unusual...not sure whether to say it's a good unusual or a bad unusual. At any rate, the subject is just lovely. :)
Now this looks really super edited, but all I did was crop and lighten it a bit. The blue is all natural. :) And it was a complete accident--no skill on my part. I love accidents like that. :)
Like I said before, it certainly wasn't the wilds of California. :) Too many wires, if you ask me.
Once there was us...
Then there was them. (brothers-in-law) ;) We couldn't ask for better. :D
Pure incredibleness. 
I think this one is so sweet. :)
Another boring scenic shot...
To top it all off, the sunset was gorgeous! I just wish the picture had turned out better... :(
Christmas morning. I didn't get too many pictures, because, as you know, it would be much too incriminating. (Will accept bribes, if you really want to see all of them.) ;)
Reading the most incredible story ever.
That's it, peoples. :) May the Lord pour out His blessings on you. May you be overwhelmed by His goodness and mercy. And may you see, feel, taste, hear, and understand God's love in a whole new way.
"But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more."
9 comments:
Nice! I really like the 2nd picture (of the pond), and I like the one of Aimee, and the dirt road one...God Bless your year! Jo
Oh, Em! Incredible pics! The one of Aimee and Jeremy is simply WONDERFUL unusual! Infact, it's beautiful!
Love you, girl!!!
Great job on your pictures, Emily. I like the one of your Mom, she looks so pretty.
Mrs. Waltman
Consider this a bribe. *puts on fierce face* -- no seriously, I DRINK up your sweet pictures of you all. What a scenic Christmas it looks like you had!!
It's a beautiful unusual picture, Emily! You do such a good job with your pictures! I love 'em!
Looks like the pictures are getting really good Emily. Your skills are really coming along. Fast than mine to boot. :) That looks like a fun trip too. We will have to do some stuff like that too when we are out there.
Your pictures are SO fun to look at!
Great post and photos, as usual!!! Um, let's talk bribes....I'd go for those early morning photos!!! :)
Blessings,
Courtney
I'm agreeing with everybody!! Good photography!!
I really like the photo of the puppy!! So cute!!
It's so amazing to see how time flies!! 2010 is here already!!
Missed you Wednesday night!! Love you!
Post a Comment