Grandma had her 94th bithday pretty recently, so here's the proof of the puddin'. :D Grandma with her 'girlfriends', she doesn't have to many peers left, which could be a good thing, not much peer presure. :D Grandma is a dear, though! Best in all the world!! :)
I thought this one was so cute. :)
Here are the 'present-opening-watchers'. :) Take a second look, (or maybe you got it on the first look) you can see who took the picture in the mirror. ;) 
Switching gears here, I asked Kevin if he could take a few pictures of me. Don't ask why. :D Being a kind brother that he is, he gladly obliged. :)
You've probably seen this one, but it was one of the better ones, so you get to see it again. In this case I am a tree hugger. :D Just kidding, all the way! :)
I got a hold of the camara too. :) It's so hard to get good pictures of the sunset with all the houses in the way. It would be glorious to live in the country! :)
My Dad got a peach tree so I couldn't resist taking a picture of some of the flowers on it.

Ricky had a sudden urge to get up on our huge, black, bellowing suburban. Such is the extent of excitment at the Weston's. :D
This is my dad's cubicle. :D He's a school bus driver now and takes handicapped kids to and from school. A very awsome bus driver I might add. :)
And this . . . is a hairy tomato, lovely isn't it? :)
I couldn't leave you with such an aweful picture, so I picked one of my all time favorite pictures. Isn't it absolutely divine?
Last of all, but not least, here's some verses that has been such a great encouragement to me, Romans 8:35&37-39:"Who shall seperate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us, For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Have an absolutely awesome week!
8 comments:
Thanks for updating, Emily! It's fun to see "everyday" pictures. :) The verses you posted are so precious! Thanks for sharing them with us. :)
Did you take the picture of the tree? (The last one) It's beautiful! And the peach tree blossoms are so pretty! I love spring. :)
No, I didn't take that picture, I wish! :D
Cool pictures and thanks for updating! I'll be praying for your Grandma. Hopefully she doesn't have to be in the hospital long.
It was fun reading about your "ordinary" life! I especially loved the pictures of the peach tree blossoms, so gorgeous!
Love you bunches!
Hello Emily!
This is Darleen, a Texas at heart, but now a Tennessean! I hear we're going to get to meet this Friday! We're all looking forward to meeting the whole CI team and the children we're be working with! How exciting it will be to see what God will do during the next two weeks!
I love the final picture you posted. Did you take it?
See you soon!
Darleen
Okay, never mind about wheter you took the picture... I just read the comments above! :)
Yeah, the Scriptural passage you posted it so beautiful! Praise the Lord for His love!
Emily,
you photography skills are getting better everytime! Good "depth of field" on those peach tree blossoms!
Ashley
Hello dear Emily!
It was such a priviledge to meet you and get to know you better as we worked together!
I must say, you did a fantastic job with the kids! Everyone loved you; especially your winning smile! Keep it up!
I loved talking with you in the truck that one day we headed to the Cove. Also, remember our chat in the back "project" room! Thank you for sharing your heart with me. Truly you have a passionate heart to serve our Lord and love Him with your whole heart! May God richly bless you, Emi!
Your Sister in Christ,
Darleen
Post a Comment