Pages

Tag, Cool Pictures, and Randomness

I'm a little over due in doing the taxing job of fulfilling my 'tag' duties given to me by Liz. The 'duty' was to write a six-word autobiography of myself and put a picture that kind of illustrates it, just so difficult isn't it? (I know I'm supposed to tag six other people, but I'm not very good at tagging. Excuses, excuses... ;) ) ;D

Playing for Him, today, tomorrow, always...

Not a very good autobiography, in my opinion, but oh well. And most certainly not true all the time, as I am lightyears away from being perfect. :) And since this post is super short, I thought I'd post some really awesome pictures that I just love. And, no, I didn't take any of them. Obviously. :P
When I look at this one I'm reminded that even in the darkest of moments, Jesus shines through. He's always there for us to give us His loving light.
Reminiscing here... :) Aimee, Richard, and I were 'triplets' for awhile, before Richard decided to get an inch taller and pass me and Aimee up. :P We knew that that was going to happen, so we took some pictures of us together before that dear boy shot up. :D

Last, but most certainly not least, here's a verse that brings such conviction to my heart when I read it and makes me really wonder, am I seeking God's treasure or the fake glitter of wordly things?

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Matthew 6:21

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Good, an update! I was about to comment on your blog bugging you to post again. Count yourself lucky. ;)

Man, I'll have to talk to Richard about growing so much. Something must be done about it!

Ashley said...

Oh Emily, join the group! I know how you feel! Ryan, passed me up ages ago! At first I got mad but, what could I do????

(I need to make our blog more interesting! I wish I had as many visitors as you dear!! How do you do it???)

Anyways!

Love you darling!