Pages

Warning: Adorable Pictures

A very proud Auntie stole some pictures from her brother's Facebook. :)

I just wish I could hold her and hug her and kiss her!!! She's so incredibly adorable.Try to tell me that that's not the cutest baby ever. She looks a little miffed here... ;) Richard says that she has my nose...hmm, I wonder... :)That's all I could scrounge up, peoples. :) So there you have it--Little Adelaide Marie Weston: Cutest Munchkin Ever. :D

"Rejoice evermore." 1 Thessalonians 5:16

7 comments:

K. M. Updike said...

OH! SHE IS SO ADORABLE! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YA!!

Laura said...

oh.my.goodness. WHAT a doll!

Nightingale said...

Awwwwwwww..........so cute!!! Very happy for all of you!

9Browns said...

Congratulations, Auntie! (and Grandma and Grandpa)

She is beautiful!

Mrs Brown

Darleen Weston said...

Hey fellow Auntie!!! I'm with you all the way, she must be the cutest ever! I think Richard's right about her nose being like your's, a very cute one, too! You'll have tons of fun when she comes out to see you! Love, Jo

Ashley Sebo said...

Congratulations, Aunt Emmy! *Smiles*

Like I told Joleen, time flies! It's so hard to imagine Kevin with a baby but, here are the pictures to prove it! The pictures are SO sweet!

March will be here before you know it, Emily!

Love you!!

Kendra Logan said...

Aw, so cute!! And I love her name.

~Kendrabelle